Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction - Boon Kith

This is me, you can call me Boon Kith. I'm from Johor Bahru and currently taking accounting course in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman in Bandar Sungai Long. I have met a lot of wonderful people in Kuala Lumpur and there were a lot of memorable experiences.
.
Well I was a normal guy who was very talkative, or maybe annoying. However I'm getting better with my attitude and personality after I got into a relationship early this year. Now I'm serious about my future and I think I look 'cooler' compared to last year. Anyway don't be afraid to talk to me because I'm not that 'cool' inside, I still can be funny sometimes.
.
These are the 5 websites that I visit the most:
- www.facebook.com - a website which allows me to contact with my friends and play minigames through some applications.
- www.friendster.com - it allows me to contact with my friends too, just that it doesn't have so many applications which bring so much fun. However some of my friends are not using Facebook so that I still have to keep my Friendster account.
- www.ikariam.com - it's my favorite browser game which allows me to lead people through the ancient world, to build town, trade, and conquer islands.
- www.pbebank.com - it is the Public Bank website which I usually check my balance and make transfers.
- www.soccernet.com - this is the website which I get updates about football and also information about my favorite team and players.
.
I hope the contributions of me and my members in this blog will be able to get supports from all of you. We will try our best to make this blog outstanding and extraordinary.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment