Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction - Win Lun

Alvin here, I'm an easy and outgoing person who loves to makes new friends and hang out with them. Hates the feeling of being alone. I'm currently pursuing my studies in UTAR Sungai Long, Bachelor Of Commerce Hons Accounting.
.
Well I'm that kind of person who likes to joke around and doing silly stuff. Loves to hear people laughter. Enjoy listening to music, surfing the internet and reading comics. Last but not least I'm a man of my words.
.
The top 5 website I visited the most are :-
(i) www.youtube.com (watch interesting videos,such as Britain's Got Talent)
(ii) www.facebook.com (a place for mini games and meeting new friends)
(iii) www.onemanga.com (Read comics from the internet for free ^^)
(iv) www.friendster.com (anoter place to make new friends)
(v) www.google.com (a useful search engine)
.
Finally, I hope you people will enjoy reading this blog and leave a comment to us if able to. Cheers ^^
.

No comments:

Post a Comment